Sól Beauty Balm
* PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT (AND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS ORDERED ALONG WITH IT) WILL SHIP FROM 28/11/19 *
This balm is heat sensitive and may liquify in warm climates and temperatures / in transit. This is completely normal and will not affect the efficacy / performance of the product, but will affect its texture - it may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. If it liquifies, stir it periodically to remix.
Superbly nourishing, moisturising and protecting. Rich in Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Vitamins A, B, C and E.Why You Need It
Cocoon your precious skin in the most decadent, silky golden nectar. A joyous delight for both the skin and senses!
This ultra-luxurious, high-performance balm combines 18 of nature's most potent botanicals, each carefully selected for its therapeutic properties. Perfectly balanced, and working in harmony on a cellular level to not only deeply nourish, protect, soften and moisturise your precious skin, but also relax the mind and deliver a truly sensorial experience.
Formulated without waxes, water or shea butter, with a beautifully velvety texture, that instantly melts upon contact with the skin and transforms into a super-luxe oil that isn't heavy or greasy, yet cocoons the skin and delivers results, both immediate and (more importantly) long-term, you can see and feel.
Harnessing the powers of unrefined, organic / wildcrafted, nutrient rich botanicals, including Murumuru, Cupucau, Kokum, Buriti, Marula, Pomegranate, Sacha Inchi, Green Coffee Bean, Sea Buckthorn, Frankincense, Turmeric and Patchouli; this deliciously scented, exquisite golden balm is packed full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential omega fatty acids that work together synergistically to:
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- strengthen the skin's natural barrier function;
- encourage skin cell regeneration and repair damaged tissue;
- boost skin's collagen production, elasticity and firmness;
- deeply nourish and soften the skin;
- plump and hydrate, locking in moisture;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- increase skin's natural glow and radiance;
- calm and relax the mind, and balance the emotions.
The result: healthy, nourished, velvety soft skin that glows with youthful vitality.
Warm, earthy and a little spicy. Grounding, calming, balancing.
Ranges from a deep golden yellow to spicy orange, depending on batches.
Soft and silky balm consistency, transforming into a fluid luxe oil upon contact with the skin. Softly solid at cooler temperatures, liquifying in warmer temperatures.
Infused and amplified with the gentle but powerful vibrational energy of Sunstone - a beautiful, gentle but powerful healing stone, the colour of the sun. Brings light, warmth and positivity into your life, empowers you with self esteem and confidence, and promotes self-healing on a deeper level.
- Murumuru - rich in Lauric acid and vitamins A & C. Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, strengthening and highly moisturising.
- Cupuacu - rich in omega 9 fatty acid, phytosterols that help support collagen, and polyphenols (antioxidants) which help combat free radicals. Improves skin elasticity and moisture levels.
- Marula - rich in Omega 9, Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin C. Highly moisturising, improves elasticity, helps to reduce redness and heal damaged tissue.
- Buriti - rich in Omega 9. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Vitamins C and E, and the powerful antioxidant Beta-carotene. Stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, soothing, protecting, hydrating and moisturising.
- Green Coffee Bean - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Rich in antioxidants and said to be one of the best free radical scavengers. Promotes firmness and improves skin tone.
- Sacha Inci - rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids. Also contains Omega 9 and Vitamins A and E. Soothing, moisturising, anti-inflammatory, regenerative and increases elasticity.
- Sea Buckthorn - rich in the rarer Omega 7 fatty acid and Omega 9. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and vitamins A, C and E. Rejuvenating, nourishing and healing.
- Pomegranate - rich in Omega 5 fatty acid (punicic acid) and the potent antioxidant, ellagic acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamins A, B, C + E. Nourishing, protecting and rejuvenating. Promotes collagen and elastin production.
- Frankincense - rejuvenating and healing. A calming and relaxing aroma that promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, and overall wellness.
- Patchouli - anti-inflammatory, regenerating, promotes a smooth and glowing complexion. Has a grounding and balancing effect on emotions. Soothing and peace-inducing.
- Turmeric - contains potent antioxidants known to protect against environmental aggressors. Anti-inflammatory, helps reduce oiliness, and also the epidermis retain moisture while keeping the skin soft and supple.
Warm a small amount (a little goes a long way!) between your fingertips, then gently press or massage into clean, damp skin in small, light upward strokes.
Do remember, the skin may need a few days to adjust to new ingredients / a new product.
Contains Myrrh, so we recommend you check with your doctor before using if pregnant. We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: this product is heat sensitive and may melt in warm climates and temperatures. This will not affect the efficacy of the product, but will affect its texture.
Best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can be kept in the fridge. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Murumuru Butter** ^^, Kokum Butter** ^^, Cupuacu Butter** ^^, Marula Oil** ^^, Green Coffee Bean Oil*, Buriti Oil** ^^, Camellia Oil*, Sacha Inchi Oil*, Yangu Oil** ^^, Pomegranate Oil*, Sea Buckthorn CO2 Pulp Extract*, Rosehip CO2 Fruit Extract*, Vitamin E***, Frankincense Essential Oil*, Patchouli Essential Oil*, Myrrh Resin Oil**, Coenzyme Q10, Sandalwood Essential Oil*, Turmeric Essential Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Good Energy and Love.
Astrocaryum murumuru (Murumuru) Seed Butter** ^^, Garcinia indica (Kokum) Seed Butter** ^^, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter** ^^, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Coffea arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Oil*, Mauritia flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil** ^^, Camellia oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Plukenetia volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil*, Calodendrum capense (Yangu) Seed Oil** ^^, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Pulp Extract*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)***, Boswellia neglecta(Frankincense) Resin Oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*, Ubiquinone, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Oil**, Santalum spicata (Sandalwood) Wood Oil*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Oil*, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Farnesol, Limonene
*Certified Organic **Wild Harvested *** Non-GMO ^^Community/Fairly-Traded
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced. 100% Cruelty Free & Vegan.
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass jars made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product.
Presented in a handstamped 100% natural and biodegradable linen pouch.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficacy of the product.
Does the balm melt in warm temperatures?
This product is heat sensitive and may melt / liquify in warm climates and temperatures, but don't worry, this is completely normal! Although this will not in any way affect the efficacy of the product, it will affect its texture. It's best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can also be kept in the fridge.
My balm is a different colour and texture to the one I brought before
We hand make (not machine make) every single one of our products and work with natural ingredients. Therefore scent, colour and consistency of products may vary slightly from batch to batch.
How long will the balm last?
A little goes a long way! We would expect the 30ml jar to last approx 3-6 months, depending on how often it is used. We strongly recommend using all natural skin care products within 3-6 months to ensure maximum efficacy.
How should I store my balm?
It's best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can also be kept in the fridge. We do not recommend keeping in bathrooms due to the humidity and temperatures that are created when bathrooms get steamy!
Can I get a sample of the balm?
We are looking to sell individual samples of our balms in the not too distant future. In the meantime, we always send one or two samples of our products with every order placed, and if there is a particular product you would like to try, just let us know in the notes section at checkout and we'll do our best to make it happen!
My skin is oily / prone to breakouts; will this balm suit my skin?
This balm has been formulated primarily for normal to dry skin, however the ingredients are all non-comedogenic (non pore clogging) and some, such as murumuru (rich in Lauric acid), have wonderful anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, so this balm may suit some (but not all) people with these skin types. We would recommend trying a sample before purchasing a full size jar, so that you may test suitability.