'Tranquility' Blue Tansy Beauty Balm
Deeply nourishing, protecting and calming. Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9, Lauric, Myristic and Palmitic Fatty Acids, Antioxidants, Anti-inflammatories, and Vitamins A, B, C, and E, Minerals including Phosphurus and Selenium, and Amino Acids.
Why You Need It
Calm. Soothe. Nourish. Protect. Tranquility for both the skin and senses...
A dreamy, opulent treat for both the skin and senses. Combining 16 of nature's most potent botanicals, each carefully selected for its therapeutic properties. Supercharged with powerful anti-inflammatories and antioxidants; this beautifully luxurious, silky balm works on a cellular level to not only deeply nourish, protect, soften, calm and soothe your precious skin, but also relax the mind and deliver a truly sensorial experience.
Formulated without waxes, water or shea butter, with a unique, beautifully silky and creamy texture, that instantly melts upon contact with the skin and transforms into a super-luxe oil that isn't heavy or greasy, yet cocoons the skin and delivers results, both immediate and (more importantly) long-term, you can see and feel.
And this balm is multi-purpose! It can be used as a soothing and hydrating eye moisturiser, and a delicious cleansing balm, as well as a lip treatment, cuticle and hand balm, foot balm, healing balm, the possibilities are many...
Harnessing the powers of anti-inflammatory and calming Blue Tansy, Bisabolol and Andiroba, cooling and highly moisturising Babassu, antioxidant rich and rejuvenating Cupuacu, Kokum, Passionfruit and Camellia, moisturising and strengthening Murumuru, balancing Hemp Seed, and healing Calendula, Mafura and Yarrow; this exquisite potion lovingly delivers skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, and essential omega fatty acids, as well as powerful, natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to:
- balance, calm and soothe the skin;
- deeply nourish and soften the skin;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- stimulate skin cell regeneration;
- support and strengthen the skin's natural barrier function;
- boost skin's collagen production, elasticity and firmness;
- plump and hydrate, locking in moisture;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- increase skin's natural glow and radiance; and
- soothe and relax the mind.
The result: balanced, soothed, beautifully soft and nourished, glowing skin, and a wonderfully relaxed state of mind.
Deliciously slightly sweet, herbaceous and fruity with a woody, earthy undertone. Relaxing. Uplifting. Balancing.
Ranges from a lighter sea green to teal to a deeper blue, depending on batches / harvest time, climate and season.
Soft and silky balm consistency, transforming into a fluid luxe oil upon contact with the skin. Softly solid at cooler temperatures, liquifying in warmer temperatures.
Infused and amplified with the calming and soothing vibrational energy of Aquamarine - a cooling and soothing stone. Its calming energies help to reduce stress, calm fears and quieten the mind. Purifying and cleansing properties. Brings about feelings of peace, joy, love and happiness. Soothing for inflammatory conditions.
- Camellia - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Rejuvenating and glow inducing.
- Calendula - contains high levels of antioxidants, as well as beta-carotene which the body absorbs and converts into Vitamin A. Anti-inflammatory, healing and soothing. Also promotes cell regeneration.
- Murumuru - rich in Lauric acid and vitamins A & C. Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, strengthening and highly moisturising.
- Cupuacu - rich in omega 9 fatty acid, phytosterols that help support collagen, and polyphenols (antioxidants) which help combat free radicals. Improves skin elasticity and moisture levels.
- Kokum - fantastic anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Nourishing, moisturising, healing and rejuvenating.
- Babassu - rich in Lauric and Myristic acids and Vitamin E. Highly moisturising, anti-inflammatory, soothing and cooling. Helps to heal damaged skin. Lightweight, fast absorbing and non-pore clogging.
- Andiroba - rich in Omega 9 and Palmitic fatty acids, Antioxidants, and Vitamins A, B, C and E. Anti-inflammatory, reduces puffiness and swelling. Highly emollient and moisturising.
- Hemp - rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Vitamin E and minerals. Hydrating, moisturising and balancing.
- Passionfruit - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Antioxidants, Vitamin A and Potassium. Also contains Omega 9 fatty acid, vitamins and minerals. Anti-inflammatory, nourishing, rejuvenating and hydrating.
- Bisabolol - wonderful anti-inflammatory properties, helping to soothe the skin. Highly moisturising, and helps to stimulate healing.
- Blue Tansy - soothing to both body and mind. Incredible ant-inflammatory properties, reduces redness and calms irritated skin. Eases stresses and tension.
- German Chamomile - anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing. Promotes healing and regeneration of the skin. A relaxing yet uplifting scent.
After cleansing, warm a small amount between your fingertips, then gently press or massage into clean, wet skin in small, light upward strokes, taking your time to inhale the heavenly aroma, soothing and calming your senses. We recommend starting with a small amount and applying a little more if necessary - a little goes a long way!
May be used as an eye moisturiser, lip treatment, cleansing balm, cuticle and hand balm, and more! See the FAQs further down this page for more details.
Do remember, the skin may need a few days to adjust to new ingredients / a new product.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: this product is heat sensitive and may melt in warm climates and temperatures. This will not affect the efficacy of the product, but will affect its texture.
Best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can be kept in the fridge. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Cupuacu Butter** ^^, Calendula Blossoms slow infused in Camellia Oil*, Passionfruit Seed Oil*, Murumuru Butter** ^^, Kokum Butter** ^^, Babassu Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Andiroba Oil** ^^, Mafura Butter** ^^, Bisabolol, Vitamin E*** and Essential Oils of Blue Tansy*, German Chamomile*, Helichrysum* and Yarrow*, Good Energy and Love.
Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter** ^^, Camellia oleifera Seed Oil*, Passiflora edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil*, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter** ^^, Garcinia indica (Kokum) Seed Butter** ^^, Orbignya oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Carapa guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil** ^^, Trichilia emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter** ^^, Bisabolol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)***, Chamomilla recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil*, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Oil*, Helichrysum italicum Flower Oil*, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Certified Organic **Wild Harvested ***Non-GMO ^^Community/Fairly-TradedAll ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced. Cruelty Free & Vegan.
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass jars made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.
Does the balm melt in warm temperatures?
This product is heat sensitive and will melt / liquify in warm climates and temperatures, but don't worry, this is completely normal! Although this will not in any way affect the efficacy of the product, it will affect its texture - it may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. It's best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can also be kept in the fridge.
What should I do if my balm has melted/liquified?
If your balm arrives in a liquified state or liquifies at home in warmer temperatures, and you'd prefer it to return to its balm state (you can enjoy it both solid and liquified), simply stir the contents thoroughly, then place into a fridge for around 30 minutes to re-solidify. If the product hasn't fully liquified, then you'll need to place the jar in a shallow bowl of hot water (it needs to be completely liquified) to fully melt before placing in the fridge. Important: Ensure the lid is on tightly before placing in the hot water, and do not allow the water to enter the jar.
My balm is a different colour and texture to the one I brought before
We hand make (not machine make) every single one of our products and work with natural ingredients. Therefore scent, colour and consistency of products may vary from batch to batch.
How long will the balm last?
A little goes a long way! We would expect the 30ml jar to last approx 3-6 months, depending on how often it is used. We strongly recommend using all natural skin care products within 3-6 months to ensure maximum efficacy.
How should I store my balm?
It's best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can also be kept in the fridge. We do not recommend keeping in bathrooms due to the humidity and temperatures that are created when bathrooms get steamy!
Can I get a sample of the balm?
We are looking to sell individual samples of our balms in the not too distant future. In the meantime, a 7ml sample is included as part of our 'Discovery Set' - The Face Collection.
My skin is oily / prone to breakouts; will this balm suit my skin?
This balm has been formulated primarily for normal to dry skin, however the ingredients are all non-comedogenic (non pore clogging) and some, such as murumuru (rich in Lauric acid), have wonderful anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, so this balm may suit some (but not all) people with these skin types. We would recommend trying a sample before purchasing a full size jar, so that you may test suitability.
Can I use the balm around my eyes?
We have many customers who love to use Tranquility around the delicate eye contour as an eye moisturiser. It is naturally cooling thanks the the Babassu, but even more delicious when kept in the fridge if being used as an eye treatment. We recommend patch testing as always before using around the delicate eye area.
Can I use the balm as a cleansing balm?
Absolutely! To use as a cleansing balm, take a generous amount and gently massage into dry skin using small circular motions (continue to massage for a couple of minutes and enjoy if you have the time!). Soak a face cloth in tepid water, wring out, then gently wipe away the oil in outward motions. Rinse the cloth and repeat (taking extra care if you have rosacea, broken capillaries or fragile skin). Follow with mist/toner and then apply serum/oil or a little more balm to the skin while it is still damp.
Is the balm multi-purpose?
Most definitely. As already mentioned above, Tranquility can be used as a delicious eye treatment, and a cleansing balm. It can also be used as a lip treatment, cuticle and hand balm, foot balm, healing balm, the possibilities are many... Do be sure to patch test prior to use!