Elixir Facial Oil
FOR ECO-PACKAGING OPTIONS CLICK HERE
NEW FORMULATION with Turmeric CO2, Coenzyme Q10 and our In-House Botanical Infusion
Deeply nourishing, rejuvenating and protecting. Rich in Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Vitamins A, B, C and E.
Why You Need It
A decadent, amber nectar (with added Turmeric), that nourishes, protects and rejuvenates on a cellular level
This luxurious and potent cocktail of exquisite, nutrient rich botanical oils and extracts glides on like velvet to deeply nourish, repair and protect without irritating sensitive skin.
Harnessing the powers of antioxidant rich and anti-inflammatory Prickly Pear, Buriti, Sacha Inchi and Blackcurrant, soothing and moisturising Apricot Kernel, Calendula and Poppy Seed, rejuvenating and healing Argan, Sea Buckthorn and Black Cumin, glow inducing Camellia, healing and anti-inflammatory Turmeric, and the powerful antioxidant benefits of Coenzyme Q10; each drop of this exquisite facial oil delivers skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, and essential omega fatty acids, as well as powerful, natural antioxidants to:
- repair and strengthen skin’s natural barrier function;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- encourage skin cell regeneration;
- repair damaged tissue and prevent further damage;
- boost skin’s collagen production, elasticity and firmness;
- help soothe irritated or inflamed skin;
- deeply nourish and soften the skin;
- hydrate and lock in moisture; and
- improve skin tone and texture.
The result: velvety soft, smooth and nourished skin with a visibly brighter, healthier and more radiant complexion.
All skin types.
Can vary from herbal to slightly nutty, with warm, mildly spicy undertones, depending on batches and time of year.
A light to darker amber colour, depending on batches and time of year.
Texture // Absorbency
Wonderfully and luxuriously silky // A medium speed of absorbency.
Infused and amplified with the gentle vibrational energy of Aventurine - a comforting and healing stone that promotes feelings of well-being and emotional calm, harmony and balance. Protects against environmental pollution, soothes irritation and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Enhances creativity and motivation.
- Prickly Pear - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid. Also contains Omega 9 and Vitamins E and K. Stimulates collagen production, highly nourishing, moisturising and anti-inflammatory. An incredibly powerful oil!
- Buriti - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Vitamins C and E, and the powerful antioxidant Beta-carotene. Stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, soothing, protecting, hydrating and moisturising.
- Sacha Inchi - rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids. Also contains Omega 9 and Vitamins A and E. Soothing, moisturising, anti-inflammatory, regenerative and increases elasticity.
- Poppy Seed - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid. Also contains Omega 3 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamin E. Emollient, improves firmness and elasticity.
- Blackcurrant - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid. Also contains Omega 3 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamin E. Nourishing, moisturising and anti-inflammatory.
- Argan - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamin E. Moisturising, hydrating and protecting.
- Black Cumin - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid. Also contains Omega 3 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamins A, B and C. Nourishing, mositurising, clarifying, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Calendula - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamin E. Healing, protecting, moisturising and anti-inflammatory.
- Sea Buckthorn - rich in the rarer Omega 7 fatty acid and Omega 9. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and vitamins A, C and E. Rejuvenating, nourishing and healing.
- Turmeric - contains potent antioxidants known to protect against environmental aggressors. Anti-inflammatory, helps reduce oiliness, and also the epidermis retain moisture while keeping the skin soft and supple.
- COQ10 - helps to protect against skin aging free radicals with its powerful antioxidant benefits. Rejuvenates and energises the skin. Stimulates collagen production.
- Camellia - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Rejuvenating and glow inducing.
Use at night after cleansing when the oils will work in tandem with the skin's nightly repair mode to regenerate and protect your precious skin. May also be used in the morning and throughout the day as required.
Shake bottle well before using. Warm a few drops in the palms of your hands, then either gently press or massage the oil into clean, damp skin in small, light upward strokes. May be used alone or mixed with moisturiser / used after moisturiser for deeper hydration.
Do remember, the skin may need a few days to adjust to new ingredients / a new product.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Prickly Pear Oil**, Buriti Fruit Oil** ^^, Argan Oil* ^^, Blackcurrant Seed Oil*, Poppy Seed Oil*, Squalane (from Olives), Sacha Inchi Oil*, Black Cumin Oil*, Camellia Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Vitamin E***, Rosehip Seed CO2 Extract*, Sea Buckthorn Pulp CO2 Extract*, Jojoba Oil*, Turmeric CO2 Root Extract*, Coenzyme Q10, Calendula CO2 Extract*, In-House Botanical Infusion of: Gotu Kola*, Hibiscus Flowers*, Burdock Root*, Chamomile Flowers*, Lemon Balm*, Licorice Root*, Marshmallow Leaves*, Marshmallow Root* and Nettle Leaves*, Sunflower Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Good Energy and Love.
Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil**, Mauritia flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil** ^^, Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil* ^^, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil*, Papaver somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil*, Squalane / Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Plukenetia volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil*, Nigella sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Camellia oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)***, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Pulp Extract*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Ubiquinone (COQ10), Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Hydrocotyle asiatica (Gotu Kola) Herb Extract*, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract*, Arctium lappa (Burdock) Root Extract*, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) Herb Extract*, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Althæa officinalis (Marshmallow) Leaf Extract*, Althæa officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Urtica dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
Naturally occurring in Turmeric CO2 Extract – Limonene
*Certified Organic **Wild Harvested ***Non-GMO ^^Community/Fairly Traded
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced. 100% Cruelty Free & Vegan.
Contains tree nut oil (Argan). Although these types of nut oils do not normally irritate people with nut allergies, we recommend consulting your doctor before purchasing if you have an allergy.
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
Also available without Turmeric (and Fragrance allergens).
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass bottles made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product. (5ml sample is packaged in a clear bottle with aluminium cap)
Presented in a handstamped natural linen pouch.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.