‘Luna’ Luxury Aromatherapy Body Oil
We are gradually transitioning from pumps to pipettes (which contain less plastic). You may receive your oil with either a pump or pipette, depending on stock.
Superbly nourishing, moisturising and protecting. Rich in Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Vitamins A, C, D and E.
Why You Need It
Feel incredible in your own skin!
The ultimate indulgence for your precious skin; this golden-amber, velvety textured cocktail of skin loving organic botanicals, locks in moisture, nourishes, protects and softens the skin. The magical blend of essential oils is aromatherapy at its best; cocooning you in a sensual and tantilising aroma, both uplifting and calming the senses.
Harnessing the powers of nutrient rich, 100% natural ingredients that include Camellia, Meadowfoam, Pumpkin, Borage, Sweet Almond, Rosehip, Sea Buckthorn, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang; each drop of this heavenly scented, exquisite elixir is packed full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential omega fatty acids that work together synergistically to:
- deeply nourish and soften skin;
- hydrate, locking in moisture;
- strengthen and protect skin;
- encourage skin cell regeneration;
- boost elasticity and firmness;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- increase skin’s natural radiance; and
- calm, relax and enrich the body and mind
The result: skin is nourished, velvety soft and radiant, and perfumed with an intoxicating, sensual aroma - you feel incredible in your own skin!
Sparkling citrus top notes fading to a sensual earthy magic. Sensual, uplifting and relaxing.
Ranges from a light golden colour to a deeper amber, depending on batches and time of year.
Texture // Absorbency
Wonderfully and luxuriously silky // Absorbs well when applied to wet skin.
Infused and amplified with the calming and soothing vibrational energy of Moonstone - a dreamy, ethereal stone of inner strength and growth, with balancing and soothing properties. Calms and balances the emotions, and helps reduce stress. Enhances intuition, alleviates menstrual problems and balances the hormonal system.
- Camellia - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Rejuvenating and glow inducing.
- Sweet Almond - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid and Vitamins D and E. Also contains Omega 6, and minerals. Deeply nourishing, moisturising and protecting.
- Pumpkin Seed - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and a whole host of vitamins and minerals. Moisturising and revitalises skin tissue at a cellular level.
- Rosehip - rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids. Also contains Omega 9 and Vitamin C. Regenerative and rejuvenating.
- Borage - rich in gamma linoleic acid (G.L.A.) essential fatty acid. Soothing and anti-inflammatory. Helps restore hydration and elasticity.
- Sea Buckthorn - rich in the rarer Omega 7 fatty acid and Omega 9. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and vitamins A, C and E. Rejuvenating, nourishing and healing.
- Meadowfoam - rich in Omega 9 fatty acids and antioxidants. Locks in moisture. Non-greasy and absorbs quickly.
- Patchouli - anti-inflammatory, regenerating, promotes a smooth and glowing complexion. Has a grounding and balancing effect on emotions. Soothing and peace-inducing.
- Ylang Ylang - anti-inflammatory, enhances circulation, encourages the growth of new skin. Helps retain moisture. Soothes tension and anxiety. Uplifting. Sensual.
- Sweet Orange - boosts circulation in the skin. Promotes cell growth and collagen synthesis.. Uplifting. Soothes the mind and eases stress.
Apply to wet skin immediately after showering / bathing (to wonderfully seal in all the moisture, and allow the oil to absorb more deeply and quickly). Massage into skin using circular motions towards the heart. The oils will enrich both body and mind, leaving skin silky soft, hydrated and beautifully nourished.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Camellia Oil*, Meadowfoam Oil, Sweet Almond Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Borage Oil*, Rosehip CO2 Extract*, Sea Buckthorn CO2 Extract*, Vitamin E***, Essential Oils of Patchouli*, Sweet Orange*, Cedarwood*, Lavender*, Ylang Ylang* and Bergamot* ^^, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Good Energy and Love.
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Camellia oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Borago officianalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Pulp Extract*, Tocopherol***, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil* ^^, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, ISO Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
*Certified Organic ***Non-GMO ^^Bergapten-free
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced.
100% Natural | Vegan | Cruelty Free
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass bottles made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product.
Presented in a handstamped 100% natural and biodegradable linen pouch.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.