'Mir' Gel-To-Milk Cleanser
PLEASE NOTE - THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP APPROX 7 WORKING DAYS AFTER PURCHASE (ALONG WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME).
A dreamy, nourishing, emulsifying oily gel, that leaves the skin feeling beautifully clean and soft, without stripping it of moisture. Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants, Anti-inflammatories, Vitamins and Minerals.
Why You Need It
Dreamy for both the skin and senses... Take a moment, relax and breathe deeply as you wipe away daily dirt and impurities
This decadent, thick oily gel is a joy to massage into the skin, and the combination of the beautiful texture and aroma makes cleansing a wonderfully pleasurable experience; not something to be rushed.
Harnessing the powers of nourishing Sweet Almond, cleansing Perilla and Castor, moisturising Pumpkin Seed, pore unclogging Safflower, calming and soothing Blue Tansy, and relaxing Lavender and Chamomile, this beautifully silky, nourishing cleanser, has been mindfully formulated to:
- gently but effectively cleanse deep down, without stripping or drying the skin;
- remove daily impurities and all traces of makeup;
- dissolve excess oil, restore balance and help prevent breakouts;
- deeply nourish and soften the skin;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- stimulate skin cell regeneration;
- protect and strengthen the skin's natural barrier function;
- boost skin's collagen production, elasticity and firmness;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- prepare the skin for further nightly treatments; and
- soothe and relax the mind.
The result: beautifully clean, soft and deeply nourished skin, and a wonderfully relaxed state of mind.
Slightly sweet, fruity and herbaceous. Relaxing yet uplifting.
Ranges from a lighter sea green to teal to a deeper blue, depending on batches / harvest time, climate and season.
A soft gelly balm that transforms to a milky lotion.
Infused and amplified with the calming and soothing vibrational energy of Aquamarine - a cooling and soothing stone. Its calming energies help to reduce stress, calm fears and quieten the mind. Purifying and cleansing properties. Brings about feelings of peace, joy, love and happiness. Soothing for inflammatory conditions.
- Sweet Almond - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid and Vitamins D and E. Also contains Omega 6, and minerals. Deeply nourishing, moisturising and protecting.
Safflower - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Also contains Omega 9. Unclogs pores and an excellent emollient.
- Pumpkin Seed - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and a whole host of vitamins and minerals. Moisturising and revitalises skin tissue at a cellular level.
- Perilla - boasts one of the highest amounts of Omega 3 in any plant oil. A light and dry oil that is able to cleanse the skin, removing dirt and impurities.
- Hemp Seed - rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Vitamin E and minerals. Hydrating, moisturising and balancing.
- Castor Seed - rich in ricinoleic acid and Vitamin E. Draws dirt to itself, pulling impurities from the pores. Potent astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Blue Tansy - soothing to both body and mind. Incredible ant-inflammatory properties, reduces redness and calms irritated skin. Eases stresses and tension.
- Lavender - antibacterial, calming to both skin and mind. Relaxes, and eases stresses and tension.
- Chamomile - anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing. Promotes healing and regeneration of the skin. A relaxing yet uplifting scent.
Scoop out a small amount using clean, DRY HANDS and spatula provided. Massage into dry skin. Dampen fingers and continue massaging until the oily gel transforms into a silky milk. Gently wipe away using a clean, damp wash cloth.
Follow with mist/toner and then apply oil/balm to the skin while the skin is still wet.
DO NOT ALLOW ANY WATER TO ENTER JAR.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from water, heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Safflower Oil* Infused with Basil*, Burdock*, Cleavers*, Lemon Balm*, and Meadowsweet*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Perilla Seed Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Castor Seed Oil*, Sucrose Laurate, Orange Fruit Water, Vitamin E*** and Essential Oils of Blue Tansy*, Lavender*, Chamomile* and Frankincense*, Good Energy and Love.
Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Perilla ocymoides Seed Oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sucrose Laurate, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)***, Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil*, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Boswellia neglecta (Frankincense) Resin Oil*, Arctium lappa (Burdock) Root Extract*, Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Herb Extract*, Galium aparine (Cleavers) Herb Extract*, Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) Herb Extract*, Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Limonene, Linalool
*Certified Organic **Wild Harvested ***Non-GMO ^^Community/Fairly Traded
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced. Cruelty Free & Vegan.
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass jars made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.
My cleanser is a different colour and texture to the one I brought before
We hand make (not machine make) every single one of our products and work with natural ingredients. Therefore scent, colour and consistency of products may vary from batch to batch.
Can I get a sample of the cleanser?
We may perhaps offer individual samples of Mir in the not too distant future. In the meantime, a 7ml sample is included as part of our 'Discovery Set' - The Face Collection
My skin is oily / prone to breakouts; will this cleanser suit my skin?
Mir has been formulated to suit a number of skin types, and the ingredients are all non-comedogenic (non pore clogging). If your skin is particularly sensitive, dry or acne prone however, we would recommend trying a sample before purchasing a full size jar, so that you may test suitability.