Radiance Facial Oil
Normal | Dry | Combination | Mature
Why You Need It
Rediscover your skin’s natural radiance
This luxurious yet lightweight, active botanical facial oil is like sunshine in a bottle! A synergistic blend of 12 thoughtfully selected, vibrant botanical oils and extracts revitalise and nourish your precious skin, instantly giving your complexion a radiant, luminous glow, naturally.
Harnessing the powers of antioxidant rich and glow inducing Camellia and Moringa, rejuvenating and healing Argan and Rosehip, and soothing and uplifting Neroli and Sandalwood, each drop of this exquisite, silky textured oil readily absorbs into all skin layers, delivering skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, and essential omega fatty acids, as well as powerful, natural antioxidants to:
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage;
- protect against premature ageing;
- instantly illuminate skin;
- boost skin's collagen production and elasticity;
- encourage skin cell regeneration;
- hydrate and nourish;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- leave the skin feeling velvety soft; and
- soothe your mind and lift your spirits.
The result: revitalised, beautifully soft, nourished skin bathed in a radiant, luminous glow.
Infused and amplified with the high vibrational energy of Citrine - a warm and comforting stone of abundance, often described as sunshine packed into a crystal. Citrine enhances the whole body’s healing energy and is full of positive vibrations, emitting a warm energy that promotes joy, happiness and optimism, strengthening the inner light, and warding off depression, stress and general unhappiness.
- Camellia - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Rejuvenating and glow inducing.
- Moringa - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid, Vitamins A and C, minerals and amino acids. Rejuvenating, moisturising and nourishing.
- (Olive) Squalane - prevents moisture loss and improves elasticity. Helps to boost cellular regeneration.
- Argan - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamin E. Moisturising, hydrating and protecting.
- Rosehip - rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids. Also contains Omega 9 and Vitamin C. Regenerative and rejuvenating.
- Neroli - stimulates cell renewal and regenerates skin. Soothes damaged or irritated skin.
- Sandalwood - anti-inflammatory and astringent, helping to tighten, firm and improve skin tone.
Gently shake bottle before using. Warm 2-4 drops in the palms of your hands, then take a moment to breathe deeply, inhaling the heavenly aroma, soothing and calming your senses, and connecting with the joyous energy. Then gently press or massage the oil into clean skin in small, light upward strokes. Allow to absorb for 10 minutes before applying sunscreen and makeup.
Tip: Apply to slightly damp skin for better (and faster) absorption. We recommend spritzing face with a hydrating facial mist before applying.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Camellia Oil*, Squalane (from Olives), Grapeseed Oil*, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Moringa Oil**, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Rosehip CO2 Extract*, Non-GMO Vitamin E, Neroli Essential Oil*, Sandalwood Essential Oil*, Geranium Essential Oil*, Rosemary Leaf CO2 Extract*
Camellia oleifera Seed Oil*, Squalane / Olea europaea Fruit Oil, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil*, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil*, Moringa oleifera Seed Oil**, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil*, Rosa canina Seed Extract*, Tocopherol (Non-GMO), Citrus aurantium Flower Oil*, Santalum spicata Wood Oil*, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Extract*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Certified Organic **Wild Harvested ^^Community/Fairly-Traded
100% Natural | Vegan | Cruelty Free
Contains nut oil (Argan). Although this type of nut oil does not normally irritate people with nut allergies, we recommend consulting your doctor before purchasing if you have an allergy.
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
*Although this product contains no gluten, please note, we cannot guarantee this product will not contain traces of gluten as it is made in a studio where products containing gluten are also made.
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass bottles made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.