Ritual Breast Oil
For every Ritual Breast Oil purchased, 25% of the profits will be donated to Future Dreams. This increases to 50% during the month of October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) and through to Nov 23rd, as we launched a little later than expected.
A luxurious botanical oil, mindfully formulated with self care ritual and optimal breast health in mind - to nurture, stimulate circulation and lymphatic flow, support the release of toxins, assist with regular self-checking of the breasts, help to relax the body and mind, and nourish the heart chakra.
Why You Need It
Self massage becomes a pleasurable and luxurious experience
A wonderful addition to your body care, and self care rituals - breast massage is an invaluable tool for breast health. Massaging this opulent, golden cocktail of breast loving botanicals into your breasts and chest area will not only deeply nourish the skin (and soul), but also help you to connect to, and become familiar with your body and your ‘normal’, and support the healthy movement of lymph throughout the area.
A beautiful blend of pure, vibrant plant oils and extracts, including Sweet Almond, Sesame, Olive, Evening Primrose, Calendula, Rose, Neroli and Violet, are packed full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids that:
- deeply nourish and soften skin;
- hydrate, locking in moisture;
- strengthen and protect skin;
- boost elasticity and firmness;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- stimulate circulation and lymphatic flow;
- support the release of toxins; and
- relax and calm the body and mind
Warm floral with citrus and earthy undertones (can vary slightly, depending on batches / harvest time, climate and season). Calming and nurturing.
A light to darker golden colour (can vary slightly, depending on batches / harvest time, climate and season).
Texture // Absorbency
Wonderfully and luxuriously silky // A slightly slower speed of absorbency to allow for massage.
Infused and amplified with the soothing and loving vibrational energy of Rose Quartz - a beautiful soft pink stone, soothing and healing to both the skin and spirit. The stone of love and beauty; it opens the heart, brings deep inner healing and love for our self, and enhances feelings of peace and calm.
- Sweet Almond - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Also contains Omega 6, Vitamins A, D and E and minerals. Deeply nourishing, moisturising and protecting.
- Sesame - rich in Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and Vitamin E. Intensely nourishing, and wonderful for massaging the skin.
- Olive - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid and Vitamins A, E and K. Nourishing, soothing and deeply moisturising.
- Evening Primrose - rich in GLA (gamma linolenic acid), Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Moisturising, soothing and anti-inflammatory. Improves elasticity.
- Calendula - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamin E. Healing, protecting, moisturising and anti-inflammatory. A powerful lymphatic draining herb.
- Rose - excellent emollient properties, anti-inflammatory, soothing and rejuvenating. And it smells beautiful of course!
- Sweet Orange - boosts circulation in the skin and promotes cell growth. With an uplifting aroma that soothes the mind and eases stress.
- Frankincense - moisturising, firming, rejuvenating and healing. With a calming and relaxing aroma that promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, and overall wellness.
- Neroli - helps improve circulation and elasticity. With a beautiful aroma that eases stress and tension.
- Violet - long used by herbalists for breast tissue issues. Soothing, anti-inflammatory and moisturising. Stimulates and helps to moves sluggish or stuck lymph, and helps to eliminate toxins.
Gently shake bottle before using. Warm a pipette full of oil in the palms of your hands, then gently massage into your breasts and the surrounding area, using an inward and upward circular motion. Use this time to become familiar with how your breasts, and body feels. Best applied to damp/wet skin but may be applied to dry skin also.
For more on breast health, why breast massage is important, along with tips on how to check your breasts and what changes to look out for, check out our posts and stories over on Instagram @monoearthalchemy
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Sweet Almond Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Sesame Seed Oil*, Olive Fruit Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Vitamin E***, Calendula CO2 Extract*, Sweet Orange*, Neroli*, Sandalwood*, Frankincense* and Helichrysum* Essential Oils, In-House Botanical Infusion of: Rose*, Cleavers*, Landy's Mantle* and Violet Leaf*, Good Energy and Love.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)***, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract*, Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli) Flower Oil*, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil*, Boswellia neglecta (Frankincense) Resin Oil*, Helichrysum italicum Flower Oil*, Rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Extract*, Galium aperine (Cleavers) Herb Extract*, Alchemilla vulgaris (Lady's Mantle) Herb Extract*, Viola odorata (Violet) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Certified Organic ***Non-GMO
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced. Cruelty Free & Vegan.
When you purchase this product, you are supporting a breast cancer charity also. 25% of the profits from each sale of our Ritual Breast Oil is donated to our chosen charity Future Dreams. This increases to 50% during the month of October.
Head over to their website to discover more about this wonderful organisation, and the inspiring work they do.
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and potency.
Packaged in violet glass bottles made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product. (5ml sample is packaged in a clear bottle with aluminium cap)
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.
'Touch, Look, Feel' infographic with thanks to Breast Cancer Now - a part of their fantastic information and support publications which you can download from their website here.