Rose & Cucumber Cleansing Oil
FOR ECO-PACKAGING OPTIONS CLICK HERE
All Skin Types
Why You Need It
Luxurious. Nourishing. Moisturising. This gentle but powerful, complete cleansing oil for all skin types is sure to become the most delicious first step of your nightly skin care ritual.
Don't let the lightness and gentleness of this oil fool you - it's as powerful and effective as a heavier cleansing oil! Deeply cleanses the pores, dissolving excess oil, and effectively removing impurities, environmental pollutants and makeup all in one go without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Incredibly soothing and balancing, detoxifying and highly moisturising; this carefully formulated, potent cocktail of exquisite, nutrient rich botanical oils not only leaves the skin thoroughly clean, but also beautifully soft, deeply nourished, hydrated, and looking fresh and bright, with no greasy residue.
With the uplifting, natural scent of cucumber and rose, and a light silky texture, cleansing becomes a joyful pleasure! Formulated without essential oils, so perfect for even sensitive skin and for using around the delicate eye area.
Harnessing the powers of cleansing, soothing and refreshing Cucumber, nourishing and rejuvenating Rose Infused Sweet Almond, cleansing and hydrating Rice Bran and Perilla, sebum dissolving and exfoliating Papaya, moisturising and pore unclogging Safflower, firming and antioxidant rich Pumpkin Seed and deeply cleansing and anti-inflammatory Castor oils, each drop of this naturally, delicately scented, exquisite oil deeply penetrates the skin, delivering skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, and essential omega fatty acids, as well as powerful, natural antioxidants to:
- gently but effectively cleanse deep down, removing impurities and makeup;
- dissolve excess oil, restore balance and help prevent breakouts;
- strengthen skin’s natural barrier function;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- encourage skin cell regeneration, elasticity and firmness;
- deeply nourish, moisturise and soften the skin;
- improve skin tone and texture; and
- prepare the skin for further nightly treatments.
The result: perfectly cleansed, soft, balanced and deeply nourished skin with a healthier and more radiant complexion.
Infused and amplified with the high vibrational energy of Clear Quartz.
- Rice Bran - equally rich in Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, B vitamins and a whole host of minerals. Traditionally used in Japan to cleanse the skin. Deeply hydrating, moisturing and protecting.
- Sweet Almond - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid and Vitamins D and E. Also contains Omega 6, and minerals. Deeply nourishing, moisturising and protecting. Gently dislodges dirt and impurities from deep within skin pores.
- Safflower Seed - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Also contains Omega 9. Unclogs pores and an excellent emollient.
- Papaya Seed - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid, Omega 6, Vitamins A and C, and potassium. Helps dissolve excess sebum and impurities in blocked pores. Gently exfoilates, and dissolves dead skin cells.
- Pumpkin Seed - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and a whole host of vitamins and minerals. Moisturising and revitalises skin tissue at a cellular level.
- Perilla Seed - boasts one of the highest amounts of Omega 3 in any plant oil. A light and dry oil that is able to cleanse the skin, removing dirt and impurities.
- Rose - excellent emollient properties, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent and rejuvenating. And it smells beautiful of course!
- Cucumber Seed - acts as a natural cleanser. Highly moisturising, nourishing, anti-inflammatory, soothing and refreshing. An amazing fresh and clean scent.
- Castor Seed - rich in ricinoleic acid and Vitamin E. Draws dirt to itself, pulling impurities from the pores. Potent astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
Gently massage a generous amount of oil into dry skin using small circular motions (continue to massage for a couple of minutes and enjoy if you have the time!). Soak a face cloth in hand-hot water, wring out, then gently wipe away the oil in downward/outward motions. Rinse the cloth and repeat (taking extra care if you have rosacea, broken capillaries or fragile skin).
For a deep cleanse, apply a steamy wet face cloth over the face, allowing the steam to penetrate the pores for a few seconds, then gently wipe away the oil as above.
Follow with mist/toner and then apply serum/oil to skin while it is still damp.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Rice Bran Oil*, Rose Blossom in Sweet Almond Oil*, Safflower Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Perilla Seed Oil*, Papaya Seed Oil*, Cucumber Seed Oil^, Castor Seed Oil*, Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil
Oryza sativa Bran Oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil*, Carthamus tinctorius Seed Oil*, Cucurbita pepo Seed Oil*, Perilla ocymoides Seed Oil*, Carica papaya Seed Oil*, Cucumis sativa Seed Oil^, Rosa damascena Flower Extract*, Ricinus communis Seed Oil*, Tocopherol
*Certified Organic ^Virgin
100% Natural | Vegan | Cruelty Free
Contains nut oil (Sweet Almond). Although this type of nut oil does not normally irritate people with nut allergies, we recommend consulting your doctor before purchasing if you have an allergy.
- Essential Oils and Fragrance Allergens
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass bottles made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product. (5ml sample is packaged in a clear bottle with aluminium cap)
Presented in a handstamped 100% natural and biodegradable linen pouch.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.