Rose & Cucumber Luxury Cleansing Oil
WE ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING ONCE A WEEK ONLY ~ PLEASE SEE OUR SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Deeply cleansing and nourishing. Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Vitamins A, B, C, D and E.
Free from essential oils.
Why You Need It
This gentle but powerful, traditional cleansing oil for all skin types, with its silky texture and uplifting natural scent, deeply cleanses the pores, dissolving excess oil, and effectively removing impurities, environmental pollutants and makeup all in one go, while softening skin at the same time, and without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Formulated without essential oils, so perfect for even sensitive skin and for using around the delicate eye area.
Harnessing the powers of cleansing, soothing and refreshing Cucumber, nourishing and rejuvenating Rose Infused Sweet Almond, cleansing and hydrating Rice Bran and Perilla, sebum dissolving and exfoliating Papaya, moisturising and pore unclogging Safflower, firming and antioxidant rich Pumpkin Seed and deeply cleansing and anti-inflammatory Castor oils; each drop of this naturally, delicately scented, exquisite oil delivers skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, and essential omega fatty acids, as well as powerful, natural antioxidants to:
- gently but effectively cleanse deep down, removing impurities and makeup;
- dissolve excess oil, restore balance and help prevent breakouts;
- strengthen the skin’s natural barrier function;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- encourage skin cell regeneration, elasticity and firmness;
- deeply nourish, moisturise and soften the skin;
- improve skin tone and texture; and
- prepare the skin for further nightly treatments.
The result: perfectly cleansed, soft, balanced and deeply nourished skin, with a healthier and more radiant complexion.
Fresh, clean, cucumbers. Summery. Uplifting. (for those not so keen on rose, the rose note is practically undetectable as we macerate rose petals in sweet almond oil rather than add essential oil)
Wonderfully and luxuriously silky.
Infused and amplified with the high vibrational energy of Clear Quartz - the 'master healer' stone, and stone of power. Absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy; protecting against negative energy. Brings the body into balance.
- Rice Bran - equally rich in Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, B vitamins and a whole host of minerals. Traditionally used in Japan to cleanse the skin. Deeply hydrating, moisturing and protecting.
- Sweet Almond - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid and Vitamins D and E. Also contains Omega 6, and minerals. Deeply nourishing, moisturising and protecting. Gently dislodges dirt and impurities from deep within skin pores.
- Safflower Seed - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Also contains Omega 9. Unclogs pores and an excellent emollient.
- Papaya Seed - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid, Omega 6, Vitamins A and C, and potassium. Helps dissolve excess sebum and impurities in blocked pores. Gently exfoilates, and dissolves dead skin cells.
- Pumpkin Seed - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and a whole host of vitamins and minerals. Moisturising and revitalises skin tissue at a cellular level.
- Perilla Seed - boasts one of the highest amounts of Omega 3 in any plant oil. A light and dry oil that is able to cleanse the skin, removing dirt and impurities.
- Rose - excellent emollient properties, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent and rejuvenating. And it smells beautiful of course!
- Cucumber Seed - acts as a natural cleanser. Highly moisturising, nourishing, anti-inflammatory, soothing and refreshing. An amazing fresh and clean scent.
- Castor Seed - rich in ricinoleic acid and Vitamin E. Draws dirt to itself, pulling impurities from the pores. Potent astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
Gently massage a generous amount of oil into dry skin using small circular motions (continue to massage for a couple of minutes and enjoy if you have the time!). Soak a clean, soft face cloth in tepid water, wring out, then gently wipe away the oil in outward motions. Rinse the cloth and repeat (taking extra care if you have rosacea, broken capillaries or fragile skin).
Follow with mist/toner and then apply serum/oil/balm to the skin while it is still damp.
May also be used as a facial oil, sparingly on hair ends after washing or as a beard oil, as a cuticle oil, or try adding a drop or two to facial masks when mixing.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Rice Bran Oil*, Rose Blossom in Sweet Almond Oil*, Safflower Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Perilla Seed Oil*, Papaya Seed Oil*, Cucumber Seed Oil^, Castor Seed Oil*, Vitamin E***, Good Energy and Love.
Oryza sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Perilla ocymoides (Perilla) Seed Oil*, Carica papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil*, Cucumis sativa (Cucumber) Seed Oil^, Rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Extract*, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol***
*Certified Organic ***Non-GMO ^Virgin
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced.
100% Natural | Vegan | Cruelty Free
Contains nut oil (Sweet Almond). Although this type of nut oil does not normally irritate people with nut allergies, we recommend consulting your doctor before purchasing if you have an allergy.
- Essential Oils and Fragrance Allergens
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in clear glass bottle with aluminium cap. Plastic free.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.