Sacral Chakra Anointing Oil
I am creative. I am passionate. I am sensual.
The SACRAL chakra is the centre of our emotional, creative, and sexual energy; our passionate being - our feelings, emotions, expression of self, imagination, pleasures, sensuality, intimacy, and connection.
When blocked or unbalanced, we may feel a lack of creativity or desire, insecure or detached. We may also have trust issues, feel clingy, a lack of self-worth or feel inadequate. Physically we may experience fatigue, mood swings, feel aggressive, a lack of desire, or suffer from eating disorders, problems with our lower back, kidneys, bladder or reproductive organs.
When open and balanced, we feel alive, sensual, passionate, comfortable in our own skin, present in our body and connected to our feelings. We are both emotionally open but also emotionally grounded. We feel dynamic, stimulated and full of ideas - bursting with passion for life, and able to express ourselves through creative pursuits. It also gives us the confidence to embrace change, let go and make significant changes to the way we live our life.
Infused and amplified with the warm and joyous vibrational energy of Carnelian - a warm, vibrant and joyous stone, encouraging creativity, passion and motivation. Stimulates physical energy, giving strength and boosting courage and self-confidence. Enhances passion and desire. Protects against negative energies, stabilises emotions, and encourages a love of life.
- Patchouli - arouses and increases sexuality and sensuality, and as an excellent aphrodisiac helps with impotence and lack of sexual drive. Also helps to disperse negative energies and low self esteem.
- Sandalwood - promotes positive self esteem, heightens our sensual awareness. Helps to ease menstrual problems and regulates hormones and the reproductive system.
- Ylang Ylang - both calming and stimulating. Enhances the feeling of connection in relationships. Helps bring about feelings of emotional joy and happiness, release tension and helps to overcome a lack of sexual desire.
- Clary Sage - emotionally uplifting, encourages sensual and creative expression. Helpful in treating menstrual issues. Balances hormones and helps with kidney disorders.
- Red Mandarin - calming and uplifting, brings about a joful and happy mood.
Shake, then roll oil over your lower abdomen, two inches below the navel, or your pulse points in a clockwise motion. Breath aroma in deeply.
Can also be carried in your purse or pocket so that you may inhale the oil to help you express your thoughts and feelings clearly throughout the day.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your medical practitioner before using if pregnant.
Store in cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
(English) Jojoba Oil*, Non-GMO Vitamin E, Essential Oils of Patchouli*, Sandalwood*, Ylang Ylang*, Clary Sage* and Mandarin (Red)*, Good Energy and Love.
(INCI) Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Pogostemon cablin Leaf Oil*, Santalum spicata Wood Oil*, Cananga odorata Flower Oil*, Salvia sclarea Flower Oil*, Citrus nobilis Peel Oil*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
100% Natural | Vegan | Cruelty Free
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Housed in violet glass bottles with a glass rollerball application. The violet glass is made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.