'Serenity' Blue Tansy Facial Oil
Deeply nourishing and calming. Rich in Omega 6 and 9 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Vitamins A, D and E.
Why You Need It
Ah sweet serenity... bring harmony to both the skin and senses with this truly holistic, skin transforming and soul uplifting facial oil
Mindfully formulated, using some of nature's most potent botanicals, this exquisite, highly vibrant blue oil, not only nourishes, protects and moistures the skin, it's supercharged with powerful anti-inflammatories that help keep complexions calm and cool, and the glow - oh my! While the deliciously softly sweet, floral and fruity scent relaxes the mind, easing away stresses and tension.
Harnessing the powers of anti-inflammatory and calming Blue Tansy, German Chamomile and Andiroba, antioxidant rich and rejuvenating Passionfruit and Camellia, healing Calendula and Yarrow, and moisturising Sweet Almond and Olive Squalane, each drop of this exquisite, silky textured oil delivers skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, and essential omega fatty acids, as well as powerful, natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to:
- balance, calm and soothe the skin;
- reduce redness, inflammation and irritation;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- encourage skin cell regeneration and elasticity;
- strengthen the skin barrier;
- boost skin's collagen production, elasticity and firmness;
- soften fine lines;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- plump and hydrate, locking in moisture;
- deeply nourish and soften the skin;
- increase skin's natural glow and radiance; and
- soothe and relax your mind.
The result: calm, balanced, beautifully soft and nourished, glowing skin, and a wonderfully relaxed state of mind.
All skin types.
Can vary from slightly sweet, herbaceous and fruity with a woody, earthy undertone to a sharper, fruitier and more citric aroma with the stronger scent of passionfruit (depending on batches / harvest time, climate and season).
Ranges from a light green to turquoise to teal to a deeper inky-blue, depending on batches and time of year.
Texture // Absorbency
Wonderfully and luxuriously silky // A medium speed of absorbency.
Infused and amplified with the calming and soothing vibrational energy of Aquamarine - a cooling and soothing stone. Its calming energies help to reduce stress , calm fears and quieten the mind. Purifying and cleansing properties. Brings about feelings of peace, joy, love and happiness. Soothing for inflammatory conditions.
- Passionfruit (also known as 'Maracuja' Oil) - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Antioxidants, Vitamin A and Potassium. Also contains Omega 9 fatty acid, vitamins and minerals. Anti-inflammatory, nourishing, rejuvenating and hydrating.
- Camellia - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Rejuvenating and glow inducing.
- Calendula - contains high levels of antioxidants, as well as beta-carotene which the body absorbs and converts into Vitamin A. Anti-inflammatory, healing and soothing. Also promotes cell regeneration.
- (Olive) Squalane - prevents moisture loss and improves elasticity. Helps to boost cellular regeneration.
- Sweet Almond - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid and Vitamins D and E. Also contains Omega 6, and minerals. Deeply nourishing, moisturising and protecting.
- Andiroba - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Anti-inflammatory, reduces puffiness and swelling. Highly emollient.
- Blue Tansy - soothing to both body and mind. Incredible ant-inflammatory properties, reduces redness and calms irritated skin. Eases stresses and tension.
- German Chamomile - anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing. Promotes healing and regeneration of the skin. A relaxing yet uplifting scent.
Use at night after cleansing when the super nourishing oils will work in tandem with the skin's nightly repair mode to soothe, regenerate and protect your precious skin. May also be used in the morning and throughout the day.
Gently shake bottle before using. Warm 2-4 drops in the palms of your hands, then gently press or massage the oil into clean, damp skin in small, light upward strokes, taking your time to inhale the heavenly aroma, soothing and calming your senses.
Do remember, the skin may need a few days to adjust to new ingredients / a new product.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Passionfruit Seed Oil*, Camellia Oil*, Squalane Oil (from Olives), Calendula Blossoms (in Almond Oil) Macerate*, Andiroba Oil**, Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil and Essential Oils of Blue Tansy*, German Chamomile*, Helichrysum* and Yarrow*, Good Energy and Love.
Passiflora edulis Seed Oil*, Camellia oleifera Seed Oil*, Squalane / Olea europaea Fruit Oil, Prunus dulcis Kernel Oil*, Carapa guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil**, Calendula officinalis*, Tocopherol (Non-GMO), Tanacetum annuum Flower Oil*, Chamomilla recutita Flower Oil*, Helichrysum italicum Flower Oil*, Achillea millefolium Oil*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Benzyl Cinnamate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Certified Organic **Wild Harvested
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced.
100% Natural | Vegan | Cruelty Free
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass bottles made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product. (5ml sample is packaged in a clear bottle with aluminium cap)
Presented in a handstamped 100% natural and biodegradable linen pouch.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.