'Sól' Nourishing Beauty Balm
Superbly nourishing, rejuvenating and protecting. Rich in Omega 3, 5, 6, 7 & 9 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants, Anti-inflammatories, Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B, C & E, and Minerals.
Why You Need It
Cocoon your precious skin in the most decadent, silky golden nectar. A joyous delight for both the skin and senses!
A fusion of some of nature's most potent botanicals; each carefully selected for its therapeutic properties. Perfectly balanced, and working in harmony on a cellular level to not only deeply nourish, protect, soften and moisturise your precious skin, but also relax the mind and deliver a truly sensorial experience.
Formulated without waxes, water or shea butter, with a beautifully silky texture, that instantly melts upon contact with the skin and transforms into a super-luxe oil that isn't heavy or greasy, yet cocoons the skin and delivers results, both immediate and (more importantly) long-term, you can see and feel.
Harnessing the powers of unrefined, organic / wildcrafted, nutrient rich botanicals, including Murumuru, Cupucau, Kokum, Buriti, Marula, Pomegranate, Sacha Inchi, Green Coffee Bean, Sea Buckthorn, Algae Extract, Frankincense, Turmeric and Patchouli; this deliciously scented, vibrant, highly concentrated balm delivers skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, essential omega fatty acids, and natural antioxidants to:
- deeply nourish and soften the skin;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- support and strengthen the skin's natural barrier function;
- stimulate skin cell regeneration;
- boost skin's collagen production, elasticity and firmness;
- plump and hydrate, locking in moisture;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- increase skin's natural glow and radiance;
- calm and relax the mind, and balance the emotions.
The result: healthy, nourished, velvety soft skin that glows with youthful vitality.
Warm, earthy and a little spicy. Grounding, calming, balancing.
Ranges from a deep golden yellow to spicy orange, depending on batches / harvest time, climate and season.
Soft and silky balm consistency, transforming into a fluid luxe oil upon contact with the skin. Softly solid at cooler temperatures, liquifying in warmer temperatures.
Infused and amplified with the powerful vibrational energy of Sunstone - a beautiful uplifting healing stone, the colour of the sun. Brings light, warmth and positivity into your life, empowers you with self esteem and confidence, and promotes self-healing on a deeper level.
- Murumuru - rich in Lauric acid and vitamins A & C. Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, strengthening and highly moisturising.
- Cupuacu - rich in omega 9 fatty acid, phytosterols that help support collagen, and polyphenols (antioxidants) which help combat free radicals. Improves skin elasticity and moisture levels.
- Marula - rich in Omega 9, Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin C. Highly moisturising, improves elasticity, helps to reduce redness and heal damaged tissue.
- Buriti - rich in Omega 9. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Vitamins C and E, and the powerful antioxidant Beta-carotene. Stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, soothing, protecting, hydrating and moisturising.
- Green Coffee Bean - rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Rich in antioxidants and said to be one of the best free radical scavengers. Promotes firmness and improves skin tone.
- Sacha Inci - rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids. Also contains Omega 9 and Vitamins A and E. Soothing, moisturising, anti-inflammatory, regenerative and increases elasticity.
- Sea Buckthorn - rich in the rarer Omega 7 fatty acid and Omega 9. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and vitamins A, C and E. Rejuvenating, nourishing and healing.
- Pomegranate - rich in Omega 5 fatty acid (punicic acid) and the potent antioxidant, ellagic acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Omega 9 and Vitamins A, B, C + E. Nourishing, protecting and rejuvenating. Promotes collagen and elastin production.
- Algae - highly concentrated in Omega 3 essential fatty acid, sterols, and carotenoids. Soothing, promotes healing, improves elasticity and hydration.
- Frankincense - rejuvenating and healing. A calming and relaxing aroma that promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, and overall wellness.
- Patchouli - anti-inflammatory, regenerating, promotes a smooth and glowing complexion. Has a grounding and balancing effect on emotions. Soothing and peace-inducing.
- Turmeric - contains potent antioxidants known to protect against environmental aggressors. Anti-inflammatory, helps reduce oiliness, and also the epidermis retain moisture while keeping the skin soft and supple.
After cleansing, warm a small amount between your fingertips, then gently press or massage into wet skin, taking your time to inhale the grounding and calming earthy aroma; connecting you to Mother Earth.
Do remember, the skin may need a few days to adjust to new ingredients / a new product.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: this product is heat sensitive and may melt in warm climates and temperatures. This will not affect the efficacy of the product, but will affect its texture.
Best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can be kept in the fridge. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Murumuru Butter** ^^, Cupuacu Butter** ^^, Kokum Butter** ^^, Buriti Oil** ^^, Marula Oil** ^^, Sacha Inchi Oil*, Camellia Oil*, Green Coffee Bean Oil*, Mafura Butter** ^^, Pomegranate Oil*, Algae Extract, Sea Buckthorn CO2 Pulp Extract*, Rosehip CO2 Fruit Extract*, Vitamin E***, Frankincense Essential Oil*, Patchouli Essential Oil*, Sandalwood Essential Oil*, Coenzyme Q10, Turmeric Essential Oil*, Vetivert Essential Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Good Energy and Love.
Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter** ^^, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter** ^^, Garcinia indica (Kokum) Seed Butter** ^^, Mauritia flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil** ^^, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil** ^^, Plukenetia volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil*, Camellia oleifera Seed Oil*, Coffea arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Oil*, Trichilia emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter** ^^, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)***, Boswellia neglecta (Frankincense) Resin Oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*, Santalum spicata (Sandalwood) Wood Oil*, Ubiquinone (COQ10), Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Oil*, Cylindrotheca fusiformis (Algae) Extract, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Farnesol, Limonene
*Certified Organic **Wild Harvested *** Non-GMO ^^Community/Fairly-Traded
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced. Cruelty Free & Vegan.
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass jars made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficacy of the product.
Does the balm melt in warm temperatures?
This product is heat sensitive and may melt / liquify in warm climates and temperatures, but don't worry, this is completely normal! Although this will not in any way affect the efficacy of the product, it will affect its texture. It's best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can also be kept in the fridge.
My balm is a different colour and texture to the one I brought before
We hand make (not machine make) every single one of our products and work with natural ingredients. Therefore scent, colour and consistency of products may vary slightly from batch to batch.
How long will the balm last?
A little goes a long way! We would expect the 30ml jar to last approx 3-6 months, depending on how often it is used. We strongly recommend using all natural skin care products within 3-6 months to ensure maximum efficacy.
How should I store my balm?
It's best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can also be kept in the fridge. We do not recommend keeping in bathrooms due to the humidity and temperatures that are created when bathrooms get steamy!
Can I get a sample of the balm?
We are looking to sell individual samples of our balms in the not too distant future. In the meantime, a 7ml sample is included as part of our 'Discovery Set' - The Face Collection.
My skin is oily / prone to breakouts; will this balm suit my skin?
This balm has been formulated primarily for normal to dry skin, however the ingredients are all non-comedogenic (non pore clogging) and some, such as murumuru (rich in Lauric acid), have wonderful anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, so this balm may suit some (but not all) people with these skin types. We would recommend trying a sample before purchasing a full size jar, so that you may test suitability.