'Tranquility' Blue Tansy Balm
This balm is heat sensitive and may liquify in warm climates and temperatures / in transit. This is completely normal and will not affect the efficacy / performance of the product, but will affect its texture - it may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. If it liquifies, stir it periodically to remix.
Normal | Dry | Combination | Mature | Irritated | Sensitive
Why You Need It
Calm. Soothe. Nourish. Protect. Tranquility for both the skin and senses...
A dreamy, opulent treat for both the skin and senses. Combining 14 of nature's most potent botanicals, each carefully selected for its therapeutic properties. Supercharged with powerful anti-inflammatories and antioxidants; this beautifully luxurious, silky balm works on a cellular level to not only deeply nourish, protect, soften, calm and soothe your precious skin, but also relax the mind and deliver a truly sensorial experience.
Formulated without waxes or water, with a unique, beautifully silky texture, that instantly melts upon contact with the skin and transforms into a super-luxe oil that delivers results, both immediate and (more importantly) long-term, you can see and feel.
Harnessing the powers of anti-inflammatory and calming Blue Tansy, German Chamomile and Andiroba, cooling and highly moisturising Babassu, antioxidant rich and rejuvenating Cupuacu and Camellia, moisturising and strengthening Murumuru, and healing Calendula, Mafura and Yarrow, this exquisite potion penetrates into all skin layers, delivering skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, and essential omega fatty acids, as well as powerful, natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to:
- balance, calm and soothe the skin;
- reduce redness, inflammation and irritation;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- encourage skin cell regeneration and elasticity;
- strengthen the skin barrier;
- boost skin's collagen production, elasticity and firmness;
- plump and hydrate, locking in moisture;
- deeply nourish and soften the skin;
- increase skin's natural glow and radiance;
- improve skin tone and texture; and
- soothe and relax your mind.
The result: balanced, soothed, beautifully soft and nourished, glowing skin, and a wonderfully relaxed state of mind.
Deliciously slightly sweet, herbaceous and fruity with a woody, earthy undertone. Relaxing. Uplifting. Balancing.
Ranges from a lighter sea green to teal to a deeper blue, depending on batches.
Soft and silky balm consistency, transforming into a fluid luxe oil upon contact with the skin. Softly solid at cooler temperatures, liquifying in warmer temperatures.
Infused and amplified with the calming and soothing vibrational energy of Aquamarine.
- Camellia - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Also contains Omega 6 essential fatty acid and Vitamin E. Rejuvenating and glow inducing.
- Calendula - contains high levels of antioxidants, as well as beta-carotene which the body absorbs and converts into Vitamin A. Anti-inflammatory, healing and soothing. Also promotes cell regeneration.
- Murumuru - rich in Lauric acid and vitamins A & C. Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, strengthening and highly moisturising.
- Cupuacu - rich in omega 9 fatty acid, phytosterols that help support collagen, and polyphenols (antioxidants) which help combat free radicals. Improves skin elasticity and moisture levels.
- Babassu - rich in Lauric and Myristic acids and Vitamin E. Highly moisturising, anti-inflammatory, soothing and cooling. Helps to heal damaged skin. Lightweight, fast absorbing and non-pore clogging.
- Sweet Almond - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid and Vitamins D and E. Also contains Omega 6, and minerals. Deeply nourishing, moisturising and protecting.
- Andiroba - rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Anti-inflammatory, reduces puffiness and swelling. Highly emollient.
- Blue Tansy - soothing to both body and mind. Incredible ant-inflammatory properties, reduces redness and calms irritated skin. Eases stresses and tension.
- German Chamomile - anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing. Promotes healing and regeneration of the skin. A relaxing yet uplifting scent.
Warm a small amount between your fingertips, then gently press or massage into clean skin in small, light upward strokes. We recommend starting with a small amount and applying a little more if necessary - a little goes a long way!
Tip: Apply to damp skin for deeper and faster absorption.
We recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: this product is heat sensitive and may melt in warm climates and temperatures. This will not affect the efficacy of the product, but will affect its texture.
Best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can be kept in the fridge. Once opened best used within 6 months.
Camellia Oil*, Calendula Blossoms (in Almond Oil) Macerate*, Murumuru Butter** ^^, Cupuacu Butter** ^^, Allanblackia Butter**, Babassu Oil*, Andiroba Oil**, Mafura Butter** ^^, Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil and Essential Oils of Blue Tansy*, German Chamomile*, Helichrysum* and Yarrow*
Camellia oleifera Seed Oil*, Astrocaryum murumuru Butter** ^^, Prunus dulcis Kernel Oil*, Theobroma grandiflorum Seed Butter** ^^, Allanblackia floribunda Butter**, Orbignya oleifera Seed (Babassu) Oil*, Carapa guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil**, Trichilia emetica Seed Butter** ^^, Calendula officinalis*, Tocopherol, Tanacetum annuum Flower Oil*, Chamomilla recutita Flower Oil*, Helichrysum italicum Flower Oil*, Achillea millefolium Oil*
Naturally occurring in essential oils - Benzyl Cinnamate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Certified Organic **Wild Harvested ^^Community/Fairly-Traded
100% Natural | Vegan | Cruelty Free
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colours and Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Inorganic Salts
- Heavy Metals
- DEA, TEA and PEGS
- Silicones and Additives
Handcrafted in small batches for optimum freshness and effectiveness.
Packaged in violet glass jars made using biophotonic technology which completely blocks all harmful rays from the light spectrum to prolong the shelf-life and effectiveness of the product.
Presented in a handstamped 100% natural and biodegradable linen pouch.
Due to each product being handcrafted (and not made by a machine), and the ingredients being of natural origin; scent, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not in any way affect the quality or efficiency of the product.
Does the balm melt in warm temperatures?
This product is heat sensitive and will melt / liquify in warm climates and temperatures, but don't worry, this is completely normal! Although this will not in any way affect the efficacy of the product, it will affect its texture - it may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. It's best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can also be kept in the fridge.
What should I do if my balm has melted/liquified?
If your balm arrives in a liquified state or liquifies at home in warmer temperatures, and you'd prefer it to return to its balm state (you can enjoy it both solid and liquified), simply stir the contents thoroughly, then place into a fridge for around 30 minutes to re-solidify. If the product hasn't fully liquified, then you'll need to place the jar in a shallow bowl of hot water (it needs to be completely liquified) to fully melt before placing in the fridge. Important: Ensure the lid is on tightly before placing in the hot water, and do not allow the water to enter the jar.
My balm is a different colour and texture to the one I brought before
We hand make (not machine make) every single one of our products and work with natural ingredients. Therefore scent, colour and consistency of products may vary from batch to batch.
How long will the balm last?
A little goes a long way! We would expect the 15ml jar to last approx 2-3 months if used once a day. We strongly recommend using all natural skin care products within 3-6 months to ensure maximum efficacy.
How should I store my balm?
It's best kept below 20°C and in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. In warmer months it can also be kept in the fridge. We do not recommend keeping in bathrooms due to the humidity and temperatures that are created when bathrooms get steamy!
Can I get a sample of the balm?
We are looking to sell individual samples of our balms in the not too distant future. In the meantime, we always send one or two samples of our products with every order placed, and if there is a particular product you would like to try, just let us know in the notes section at checkout and we'll do our best to make it happen!
My skin is oily / prone to breakouts; will this balm suit my skin?
This balm has been formulated primarily for normal to dry skin, however the ingredients are all non-comedogenic (non pore clogging) and some, such as murumuru (rich in Lauric acid), have wonderful anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, so this balm may suit some (but not all) people with these skin types. We would recommend trying a sample before purchasing a full size jar, so that you may test suitability.